Clean the handpan with the Meinl Sonic Energy Handpan Cleaner first!
1. Start by spraying the cleaner on the handpan playing surface, at a distance of approx. 8“ / 20 cm. Make sure the cleaner is applied evenly.
2. Allow the cleaner 3 minutes to work.
3. Simply wipe it off completely with the included dry, non-lint cloth.
4. Repeat the process for hard-to-clean areas.
Now use the Meinl Sonic Energy Stainless Steel Handpan Protectant!
5. Shake the bottle before use.
6. Spray the protectant on an absorbent cloth (not on the handpan) and rub the handpan with it. If the handpan has not yet been freed from the oil film, the surface appearance may appear irregular (incomplete wetting).
7. After a short drying time (approx. 1-2 minutes), rub the handpan with a dry cloth and polish it.
8. Let the protectant dry completely for approx. 4 to 5 hours.
Afterward, your handpan is clean and protected. Repeat this treatment after a few days or weeks, depending on the condition of your handpan.